Day six is second to the last day of one week weight loss plan. On the sixth day, you are allowed to consume small quantities of boiled brown rice, a small bowl of it would be okay. This has to be combined with vegetables. Remember that you have to be very careful of the type of oil you use. You cannot use any oil you come across, and you are to avoid cheese and butter. For a whole day, you can take a bowl of salad, as well as a bowl of food and a glass of buttermilk. Most importantly, sufficient quantities of water are required. You can consume as much as twelve glasses of water.
Foods combined here are rich in nutrients and this means that they are going to supply the body with the nutrients and minerals, which it needed to sustain the weight loss efforts. Furthermore, mixture of vegetables are good because it is going to make available those nutrients and fiber, which the body needed.
You can take any type of vegetables, they are allowed together with brown rice. However, for non-vegetarians, they can take lean protein. Chicken breast and fish remained sources of this type of protein.
As said before, the sixth day is very important and it can be considered as high food intake day. While preparing your vegetables, you must ensure that they are boiled. They should not be fried, try and avoid oil. If you want to use salads, you must not dress it heavily. Many people would notice mild changes in their body by the sixth day because significant quantities of weight must have gone by now.
For non-vegetarians, they must not use skinned chicken, rather, they can opt for skinless chicken about five hundred grams of that would be okay. Here is the food menu chart for the sixth day of weekly weight loss plan:
Early Morning :
- Aloe Vera juice on empty Stomach.
- Mixed boiled vegetable (one bowl), plus water (two glasses)
- Alternatively you can have Oats Granola with Skimmed Milk.
Time for the breakfast:8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Boiled kidney beans (one bowl), to be served with diced tomatoes, plus water (two glasses)
Time for the brunch: 11.00 am to mid day
- Brown rice (one bowl)/fish/chicken breast to be served with diet soup, plus water (two glasses
- For vegetarians, Plain Dal with Brown rice and little bit of Paneer (Paneer Bhurji or any other Paneer dish)
- Alternatively Banana Milk shake with Meal replacement supplement works equally better.
Time for lunch: 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm
Post Lunch snack:
- 3 or 4 baby carrots, plus water (one glass)
Time for the post lunch snack: 4.00 pm to 5.00pm
Evening snack menu:
- A bowl of soup, plus water (one glass)
- Alternatively you may have Boiled peanuts and Green Tea Extracts.
Time for the evening snack: 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- Boiled vegetables (one bowl), plus water (one glass)
- Followed by 3 – 6 Phulka with Cauliflower sabji.
Time for dinner: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Exercises are needed and this time around, you need just a little bit of strenuous exercise. This is recommended to burn the remaining fats, and help prepare your body. As usual, these exercises can be done in the morning, or in the evenings and here are some of the exercises recommended:
- Arms circles
- Wrist circles
- Wrist rotations
- Neck rotation
- Shoulder rotation
- Stairs running
- Air cycling
- Face exercising
- Breathing exercises
This concludes our Day 6, However what you need to keep in mind is that no diet chart or dietician can help you lose weight in 7 Days, this 7 Days disciplined diet plan will make you burn fat in a disciplined manner. Discipline is the Key, if one can replicate this 7 days Diet plan for a month or two, you will see significant results…. See you at Day 7 >>.