This is the last day of the week long weight loss plan. Here different mixtures of vegetables, fruits, fruits juice, as well as boiled brown rice are to be served. Also to be served include Dal. This day, you are going to eat all kinds of vegetables that you like to eat.
Fruit juices are recommended on this final day because it can remove those unwanted toxins from your body system. Other foods recommended are good because you need them for energy. This is important for the weight loss efforts.
As said earlier what you need for the last day of the plan are different kinds of vegetables, brown rice, as well as fruit juice. What you need to do is that you are free to consume any quantity of vegetables you can afford. Fruit juice is added to add to the nutritional value, which you are going to derive from the consumption of vegetables. After each meal you take, you have to consume fruit juice. It is important to state here that the fruit juice must be sugarless.
Here is the detailed food chart for the last day of weight loss plan:
Early Morning :
- On an empty stomach drink Apple cider Vinegar, lemon and honey mixed in a glass of water.
- Vegetable salad (mixed) plus orange juice or a glass of apple
Time for breakfast: 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Diet soup (one bowl), with carrot sticks (small portion), plus water (one glass)
Time for the brunch: 11.00 am to mid day
- Brown rice (one cup), boiled vegetable (one bowl), plus water (two glasses)
- Raitha and Rajma curry.
Time for lunch: 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm
Post Lunch snack menu:
- Carrots, plus one glass of kiwi juice
Time for the post lunch meal: 4.00pm to 5.00pm
- Vegetable salad (mixed), plus water (two glasses)
- You may have Green coffee Beans extract after an hour (It will help your Metabolism)
Time for the evening snacks: 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- Diet soup (one bowl), plus water (two glasses)
- 3 – 6 Phulkas and Bhindi sabji.
Time for the dinner meal: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Exercises are equally important on this last day and the exercises recommended for you are as follows:
- Arms circles
- Wrist circles
- Shoulder rotation
- Surya Namaskar
- Neck rotation
- Bicycle crunches
- Air cycling
- Facial exercises
The seven days plan would help to shed your excess weight. It does not mean that the weights are going to be completely shed in seven days. If you follow the program as prescribed, you would be sure that you have shed substantial quantities of weight out of your body system. The exercise routines recommended for you are very important because it would help you to accomplish your goals, in addition to making you stay healthy.