On the second day, you are to eat only vegetables. These vegetables can be consumed in the boiled or raw form. Just like the first day, there would be no restrictions as to the quantity of vegetables you can take. You can always take it when you are hungry. Important warning, avoid taking milk, butter, cream and oil during this second day of your weight loss diet. Water is very important and because of that, you can take up to ten glasses of water on the second day of this plan.
Vegetables are recommended on the second day because they are rich in nutrients. You need enough quantities of these nutrients in order to sustain yourself. It is necessary that after the first full day of low carb that you need to replenish the carb in your body system, and that is why such vegetable like potato is recommended. It is very rich in carbohydrates. Peas are recommended because they are rich in protein. In the same way, beans and carrots are recommended because they are rich in essential vitamins and fiber.
On the second day, you would require different kinds of vegetable. Here are the best vegetables you can take, they include:
Note that on this second day that you must implement vegetable only meal. As said before, you take these vegetables raw or boiled. If you cook them, it would be more palatable to eat. However, note that you must take special care when preparing the vegetables that is if you want to have them cooked. It does not require oil during the preparation process. This means that if you want to eat potatoes, you should not deep fry them to avoid oil. As said before, there are no restrictions as to the quantity of vegetables you can take, and you are free to take them whenever you are hungry.
Here is your Second day food chart.
Early Morning Empty Stomach :
- Potato (boiled) plus teaspoon of low fat butter to flavor the food (Avoid if diabetic)
- Alternatively you may opt for meal replacement shakes.
Time for the breakfast menu: 8.00 am to 9.00 am
- Lettuce salad and cabbage to be served with light dressing, plus water (one glass)
Time for the brunch meal: 11.00 am to mid day
- Vegetable salad to be served with carrots, onions, and cucumber, plus water (two glasses)
Time for lunch: 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm
Post lunch snack menu:
- Broccoli (boiled), slice bell pepper (1/2 cup), plus water (two glasses)
- If you feel its not working to cut your hunger cravings try to include Quinoa in your diet.
Time for the post lunch meal: 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Evening snack menu:
- Cauliflower (boiled) served with light dressing, plus water (one glass)
- Alternatively you may have Green Tea and Nuts
Time for evening snack meal: 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- Salad composed of green beans, broccoli and boiled carrots, plus water (two glasses)
Time for dinner: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm
You also need exercises and the minor exercises recommended for you include:
- Surya Namaskar
- Facial exercises
- Neck rotation
- Wrist rotation
- Arms circles
- Rope jumping
- Shoulder rotation.
Choose the most appropriate time in the morning or evening for these exercises.
This concludes our Day 2, keep an eye on Day 3 for another Exciting plan that will allow you little bit more freedom to consume your favorite fruits and vegetables…. read the other side of article about Day 3
<< Go back to Day 1